The 5 Most Expensive Cars
Super Expensive Cars We’ll Never Own…
Updated October 21, 2018
While the 1931 Bugatti Royale Kellner Coupe was sold for whopping 8.7 Million $, we are only going to include the street legal production cars in the market as of today. So are you ready to see some of the most expensive cars around?
What Is The Most Expensive Car Price?
5. Zenvo ST1– $1,225,000: The Zenvo ST1 comes from a Danish supercar company Zenvo AutoMotive. Only 15 cars are to be built and will be sold only to “approved” customers. It carries a 7-liter V8 Engine has 1250 HP of power and can run at a top speed of 233 mph.
4. Maybach Landaulet-$1,380,000: This is the most expensive sedan in the market till date. It is the pinnacle of luxury with a convertible rear roof. It is meant to be driven by a chauffeur while the owner enjoys back. It carrries a 6.0 liter V12 engine that produces 620 HP and reaches 60 mph in just 5.2 seconds.
We have a tie for the third place…
3. Koenigsegg Agera R-$1,600,000: For a sports car that can reach 0-60 mph in just a mere 2.8 seconds reaching a top speed of 260 mph with the parts to run 270 mph, the price tag is arguably justified. Having described a 5.0 liter Twin turbo V8 engine breathing under its wood, that produces
1115 HP, there is little one can say more!
3. Lamborghini Reventon-$1,600,000: What if we tell you that this is the fastest Lamborghini ever. Well you’d probably have to agree on the price then right? This monster just takes 3.3 seconds to reach 60 mph and is definitely dream car for many lovers.
Yet another tie- this time for the second place…
2. Pagani Zonda Clinque Roadster-$1,850,000: Made from Carbo-Titanium material, the Pagani Zonda Cinque carries super twin turbocharged V12 engine. It runs to 60 mph in just 3.4 seconds, a time which is beyond awesome.
2. Aston Martin One-77 $1,850,000: With only 77 units to be produced, the One 77 is the perfect mix of power and class. It carries a 750 HP engine that powers it from 0-60 mph in just 3.4 seconds.
1. Bugatti Veyron Super Sports-$2,400,000: Well, what can we say about the Bugatti Veyron? It is a car that is the definition of the word iconic. It has come to define what the finest and best technology of today’s automobile world stands at. This daemon catches 0-60mph in a mere 2.5 seconds and is also the fastest street legal car in the world with the capability to reach a mammoth
top speed of 267 mph. Well if you have 8.0 liter W16 engine with 4 turbochargers and a dual clutch computer aided manual transmission, you know you are talking some real serious speed.